12th February 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks?

I passed my 10th class with 78 percent and I want to get a scholarship to study higher studies from intermediate to computer science in diploma. So I want to know the exam details and exam dates and other details. Thanking you. Hope I will get the help soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  2. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  4. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  6. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  7. Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further?
  8. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  9. Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Procedure to get a scholarship for doing higher studies in USA?
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. What scholarships I can apply for after completion of 10th from RBSE board with 94.5 percent marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for interior designing studies abroad after completion of 10th and diploma with 56 percent marks?
  14. Availability of scholarship to pursue higher studies in Sanskrit and procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  16. How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?
  17. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  18. Procedure for getting scholarship for higher studies after completion of mechanical engineering?
17th February 2018, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my 10th class with 78 percent and I want to get a scholarship to study higher studies from intermediate to computer science in diploma. So I want to know the exam details and exam dates and other details. Thanking you. Hope I will get the help soon. Thank you!

There are many scholarships awarded for the 10th passed students with 78% marks to pursue higher studies. Students have to apply for scholarships through their school or directly (online or offline). Staff in the school office can guide the students in applying scholarships. Students can also apply for various scholarships which are offered to students based on merit and family income. Students can apply for the private scholarships online with necessary documents. They can also get help from their seniors for getting scholarships. Some scholarships are offered to students based on the test conducted by the organization.
17th February 2018, 01:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks?

Students after completion of 10th standard can apply for various Government and private scholarships to pursue higher education and they have to apply for scholarships through their school or directly. Generally, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and their family income. Here are some scholarships for which you can apply:

HDFC educational crisis scholarship support.

National Talent scholarship award examination.

IIFCT scholarship.

National Scholarship exam
17th February 2018, 01:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Students after completion of 10th standard can apply for various Government and Private scholarships to pursue higher education.

They have to apply for scholarships through their school or directly( either online or offline) Generally.

Scholarships are offered to students based on merit and their family income.

Students can find the State Government scholarships in the state government scholarship portal .

They can also apply for various merit scholarships online.

Some of the scholarships available for the 10th standard students are given below:-

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship

National Scholarship Exam

JM Sethia Charitable Trust

IIFCT Scholarship.
18th February 2018, 03:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Scholarships available for class 10th pass out students are:-

Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan
FICA Public Art Grant
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
National Scholarship Exam
Swami Vivekananda Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojna
IRDP Scholarship Scheme
Medley Pharma Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
BEST (Being Enabler Scholarship Test)
Sahu Jain Trust-Loan Scholarship
G.P. Birla Educational Scholarship Scheme
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship for class 10th, 12th passed students
AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child
Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowship

Application Procedure:- Online mode

Every different scholarship program will release their notification in different month. So, for that you have to visit the official website of the scholarship program in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?