26th June 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to go to USA for higher studies with full scholarship after intermediate?

I am complete intermediate I have some financial problem so how to go higher studies in USA? Is there any full scholarship available? Can you please give me details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  2. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  3. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  4. What should I do to study physics higher studies in abroad in full scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?
  6. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  8. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  9. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  10. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  11. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  12. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  13. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  14. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  15. Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?
  16. What are the steps followed for studying in USA?
  17. Scholarship options for doing MS in MIT, USA?
  18. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
28th June 2017, 10:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to go to USA for higher studies with full scholarship after intermediate?

No, you can't get full scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in USA after completion of your Intermediate. You can get half fee amount of scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in US universities only if you have good examinations scores and if you apply for scholarship early i.e., before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?