21st December 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship in Japan for undergraduate in medicine?

Sir, how can I get scholarship in Japan for undergraduate in medicine?
Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan?
  2. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study B.Arch in Japan being an ST candidate?
  4. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  5. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  6. Further education in Japan after Diploma in E&C? Which exam to give and how to get scholarship?
  7. Is there any scholarship exam for undergraduate studies in Nigeria?
  8. Can i get scholarship in medicine college?
  9. Procedure to do B.Sc in Nanotechnology and Physics in Japan with scholarship?
  10. What's the possibility for an African undergraduate to obtain scholarship in Europe(from 1st year)?
  11. Scholarship in Pilot training though Japan Government this year for Kenya Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  13. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  14. Any BHU undergraduate course that offers a combination of allopathic medicine and ayurveda?
  15. Information about the universities offering medicine at Undergraduate level in January Session?
  16. Admission for Medicine in UK? Money to spent and scholarship details?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine
28th December 2015, 07:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship in Japan for undergraduate in medicine?

There are various ways to get scholarship for pursuing undergraduate course in medicine.

1. You can get scholarship from the institutes of Japan if you perform well in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
2. You can get scholarship if you pursue the course in Japanese institute which has a tie-up (MOU) with MHRD.
3. You can get scholarship on account of good performance during the course, performing good research work or achieving something special in extra-curricular activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?