28th September 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Sc in Nanotechnology and Physics in Japan with scholarship?

I am complete btech to the mechanical branch for percentage 50% at last year. i want doing b.sc for nanotechnology and physics to the japan with scholarship, so what is the procedure for me..... pls tell me all information ....

thank u...

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  2. Procedure to get scholarship for PhD in Physics?
  3. Can I do PG in Nanotechnology after passing BSc Physics with computer science and maths?
  4. How can I apply for MSc in Nanotechnology after completing BSc with Physics?
  5. What kind of scholarships are available for Nanotechnology students?
  6. Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan?
  7. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  8. How can I get scholarship to study B.Arch in Japan being an ST candidate?
  9. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  10. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  11. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  12. Further education in Japan after Diploma in E&C? Which exam to give and how to get scholarship?
  13. How to get scholarship for Automobile Engineering? I am a student of Bsc first in Physics
  14. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  15. M.Sc Nanotechnology or M.Sc Applied Physics has better future? Which college in Gujarat is best?
  16. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in Nanotechnology after scoring 11 marks in PGECET in Nanotechnology?
  18. Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?
12th January 2018, 05:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Sc in Nanotechnology and Physics in Japan with scholarship?

If you are interested to pursue B.Sc. in nanotechnology and physics from Japan with scholarship so you can apply for Monbukagakusho Scholarship program. The initial screening for Scholarship such as documentary examination, written test and interview is made at the embassy between the month of June and August.

Eligibility criteria for Monbukagakusho Scholarship program:-
> You must be under 35 years of age.
> You must have to clear University's entrance examination.

These are the Japanese Universities offering Nanotechnology and Physics course:-
> University of Tokyo
> Chiba University
> University of Tsukuba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?