10th January 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship for M.Tech in EEE student? What are the income particulars?

How much Scholarship will get in the M.tech EEE and what are the income particulars? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get scholarship for NIT engineering student when yearly income is only 84,000?
  4. Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information on getting scholarship while doing B.Tech EEE?
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship being a B.Tech(EEE) student in Durgapur?
  7. Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?
  8. Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?
  9. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  10. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Which all scholarships or grants can I get having 82% in class 12?
  15. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study M.Sc in Canada being a B.Tech(EEE) student of Amity University?
  17. Can I apply to get scholarship without Income Certificate being a B.Tech student?
  18. How can I get a scholarship to complete B.A. being a child of Primary Teacher?
16th January 2016, 02:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarship for M.Tech in EEE student? What are the income particulars?

The scholarship/stipend is provided by AICTE to those students who got admission in M.E/M.Tech program in that year. The student will get stipend of 12400 per month.

Following are the eligibility for getting stipend:

--Student must qualify the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).

--Get admission in post graduate course through GATE score.

-- Get admission in any AICTE approved institution

--Student also has to maintain a minimum percentage attendance in the class too for being regularity of the stipend.

>>Your monthly attendance has to be uploaded in the AICTE website. You will get stipend which is credited directly into your bank account after this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?