20th May 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?

I have secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd years of my intermediate will i get any scholarship? I want to get scholarship.

20th May 2015, 08:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?

Yes if you are CBSE candidates you are eligible for the CSSS which is given to the candidates who have performed well in the board examination in there own stream and scored greater then the cut off marks fixed by the board.

Only candidates who have passed the board examination in current academic year can apply no previous year passed candidates can apply. Candidates must have taken admission for higher studies in any technical or non- technical course as a regular candidates.

The application form will be available on the www.cbse.nic.in in the month of July. The scholarship amount is ₹ 10,000 for the non-technical and ₹ 20,000 for technical courses per year.

There are some private organization which offers scholarship but only to candidates who pursue in any particular college or courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?