2nd November 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,

This is jay here. I will be completing my bachelors in mechanical engineering in summer. I wish to study in Canada for my masters. I want to know about the scholarships and how i can get it? as i have 2 full years left so i can do preparations accordingly.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  2. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  3. Should I go for ME after BE? Best company/industry for Mechanical engineers?
  4. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  5. Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?
  6. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
  7. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students
  12. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
  13. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for masters in Engineering at Canada after completing B.E in AMIE with C grade?
  16. How to do B.E after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering? Am i able to get any scholarships?
  17. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
15th November 2015, 05:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering?

You can get the following scholarships :-

- Scholarship from MHRD for pursuing course in the tie-up universities of MHRD.
- Scholarship from the concerned institute for good performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Scholarship from the concerned institute or sponsorship from other corporate organization on the basis of outstanding achievement in extra curricular.
- Scholarship from the concerned institute for excellence in the field of academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?