5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD in Germany?

I have done my Master's Degree and now I am planning to do PhD in Germany. But for this I want to get scholarship. I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for me for doing PhD in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  2. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  4. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  5. Possibility to study MS and PhD in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  6. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
  7. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  8. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  11. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  12. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  13. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  14. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to avail scholarships provided in India if study M.Tech in Germany? Which are the scholarships available?
  16. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  17. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
21st May 2018, 04:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD in Germany?

There are various scholarships to study in Germany. Some of them are government funded and some are non-government scholarships.

Government funded scholarships are-
DAAD Scholarships
Erasmus+

Non-government scholarships are-
Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship
Heinrich Boll Scholarships for International Students
Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarships
Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships
Mawista Scholarship
The Helmholtz Association
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?