15th January 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?

Hello,

I am aspiring to do ph.d. in biotechnology stream from germany. But i don't have fund for the fees. So i want to know which scholarships are offered for doing this course at Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  2. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  3. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  5. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  6. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  7. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  8. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  9. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  11. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  12. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  13. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  14. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  15. Where to get the details of Government offered scholarships for studies?
  16. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  17. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  18. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?