18th October 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available in USA for foreign students? Eligibility criteria for it?

Sir, I am studying Civil Engineering course in India and after it want to study MS from USA. Which are the scholarships available for foreign students in USA?
Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which all scholarships available in India for foreign students?
  2. Studying PhD in Abroad with scholarship for M.A.(English) student?
  3. Scholarships available for SC students in Delhi University? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  4. What are the scholarships for electronics students for M.Tech or MBA in USA Canada
  5. What is the procedure to join PhD course full time with scholarship in 2018?
  6. How can I get international or national scholarship for Ph.D?
  7. Is there any scholarship available to do MBA in foreign countries?
  8. Need information about Foriegn Studies with scholarship?
  9. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  10. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  11. Is there any Scholarship available in abroad for doing PG in Nursing?
  12. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  13. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
  14. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University? -- [New]
  17. What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering?
  18. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
21st October 2017, 11:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available in USA for foreign students? Eligibility criteria for it?

In USA, especially there are no special scholarships for foreign students. Candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in US and those who have good aggregate in Bachelor's degree course, GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations are eligible to get apply for scholarship in US universities. You need to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester to be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing higher studies in US universities.
21st October 2017, 06:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available in USA for foreign students? Eligibility criteria for it?

List of Scholarship program available in USA for foreign students are:-

Avvo Scholarship Program
Berkeley College International Student Scholarships
Berkeley International Application Form
CDTrader Scholarship
College Week Live
CollegeScholarships.org
Federal Student Aid Types
Fulbright Foreign Student Program
GotChosen
Mindsumo
Organization of American States - The Leo S. Rowe Pan American Fund
Scholars4Dev
Sport-Scholarships.com
The BrokerFish Scholarship for University Students
The Ultimate Scholarship Guide

Eligibility for a scholarship depends entirely on the scholarship.
There is no general rule whether you are eligible for scholarship or not. Some scholarships require students to have a certain TOEFL score, some ask that you are from a certain country, some ask for you to have a certain grade point average.
You will need to do your own research to see if you are eligible for a scholarship. It might be confusing, but remember that college admissions officers and financial aid experts are there every time to help you find as much money as you qualify for.
21st October 2017, 07:45 PM
ranu shahi

USA Government Scholarships for International students are:-
Foreign Fulbright Student Program
Humphrey Fellowship Program

US Colleges and universities that offer Scholarships for International students are:-
American University Scholarships
Amherst College Scholarships
Berea College Scholarships
Clark University Scholarships
Colby-Sawyer College Scholarships
Columbia College Scholarships
Concordia College Scholarships
Dartmouth College Scholarships
East Tennessee State University
East West Centre
Emory College Scholarships
Illinois Westeyan University Scholarships
Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships
Michigan State University International Scholarships
New York University Wagner Scholarships
Oregon University Scholarships
Wesleyan University Scholarships
University of the West Scholarships

Institutions that fund international scholarships for study in the US are:-
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarships
AAUW International Fellowships
Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme

Eligibility criteria for these scholarships may vary from each other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?