23rd September 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do MS in USA after completion of B.E in Civil Engineering?

Hi!

I'm complete Be in civil engineering .I want to do ms in architecture in USA .can it is possible...??? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful for me if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
24th September 2016, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MS in USA after completion of B.E in Civil Engineering?

Yes, it is possible to do MS in USA after completion of your B.E Civil Engineering course from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you have to submit the application through online by visiting the respective university official website and you need to courier the application materials like Transcripts, TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE score reports, etc., The university will review your application and it will inform you about the admission decision whether you have been offered admission or not in the university for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?