7th May 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  2. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  3. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  7. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which exam to pass to do further diploma courses after Civil engineering from USA?
  9. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  14. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  15. What should I do to study BS in USA being a Diploma Civil candidate?
  16. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Ph.D Civil Engineering in USA?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
18th June 2017, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

To pursue your higher studies in USA after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a recognised institution, you have to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Even though you are a Diploma holder, you can't get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in US universities and you can get admission only in first year of four years Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?