24th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to apply for Education Loan after getting admission in B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I have scored 80% marks in 12th and 42312 rank in JEE Main. I want to get Education Loan for doing B.Tech course. So, I would like to know that I have to apply after getting admission or I can apply now?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  2. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  9. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  10. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?
  13. Should I have to apply for Education Loan after getting admission in B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  15. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?
  17. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
13th November 2015, 10:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to apply for Education Loan after getting admission in B.Tech?

One should apply for educational loan after securing admission in the respective college.

The documents required to submit along with the educational loan is as follows:

1. College admission letter including all the fee particulars mentioned in it.

2. Address and ID proof.

3. Last 6 months bank statement.

4. Collateral security.

5. Academic certificates copies.

The educational loan is offered for the candidates who have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a valid and recognized course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?