7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?

Hi,
I want Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot License from Abroad. And I am not able to pay the Loan during the course. So, please tell me that kind of Loan.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  2. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  4. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  5. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  10. Any chance to take a CPL after scoring 60% marks in PCM
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. Which bank gives education loan for commercial Pilot training?
  13. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  17. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  18. Can I become a guarantor against Education Loan for my wife who want to do SAP CRM Training?
31st October 2015, 06:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?

You must start repaying the Loan six months after the completion of your course in installments.
You need to provide all the necessary letters of admission to the Bank as document for your Loan to get sanctioned.
You need to provide a guarantor for your Loan to the Bank and once you are able to do so you will be able to get your Loan for the Commercial Pilot Training approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?