27th October 2016, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my college while pursuing BE (1st semester) under SNQ quota?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BE (1st semester) under SNQ quota. I want to know that How can I change my college while pursuing BE? Is it possible to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.E. candidates under SNQ quota are ineligible to get scholarship?
  2. How can I change my aided Polytechnic to Government Polytechnic if I have a SNQ quota?
  3. Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?
  4. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  5. How can I reduce my fee in Medical college in Raichur by availing any quota like SNQ? Is this available only for engineering?
  6. Can I attend B.E Casual Round with SNQ Quota while attended B.E counseling SNQ quota?
  7. Is SNQ quota students eligible for getting the study scholarship or not?
  8. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  9. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester? -- [New]
  11. Can I change my college to Tirunelveli College before my first semester in Trichy college?
  12. Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?
  13. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  14. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  15. Can I change my school during mid session of 1st semester?
  16. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  17. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I change my college because of bad environment in the college?
2nd December 2016, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my college while pursuing BE (1st semester) under SNQ quota?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change your college while pursuing B.E first semester. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you should have to pursue complete four years B.E course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.E course. So, I suggest you to pursue your B.E course from the same college where you have secured admission instead of transferring to another college.
31st May 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my college while pursuing BE (1st semester) under SNQ quota?

My son got engineering seat under snq quota and giving second semester exam, my question is, whether he has to submit any documents to get fee waiver in second, third and fourth year.
5th August 2019, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I cancel snq quota and get normal CET admission and change my branch in 3rd sem
22nd August 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How can i cancel snq quota and change clg for 2 nd year
17th January 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How can i cancel my snq quota studying B.E first year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?