16th May 2017, 11:43 AM
Puttaiah

About scholarship for architecture after 12th

What I want to do get scholarship to continue architecture after 12th. I completed my 12th with 81%still I didn't get any result of the Nata entrance exam for arc.and weather It is available for me to get snq seat in arc. That to in sit college in thumakur and give me a detail information to get snq seat and scholarship. Please reply as soon as possible f

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in abroad with scholarship after completion of 12th in architecture field?
  2. How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?
  3. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  5. List of scholarships available for open caste to get admission for architecture course in colleges
  6. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  7. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  8. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  10. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  11. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  12. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83% in 12th?
  14. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  15. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  16. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  17. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Why I am not getting my scholarship if applied in 12th, now pursuing PG?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?