11th November 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma students eligible to apply for scholarship for further higher studies

Is diploma students eligible to apply for study scholarship for further higher studies? I really want to study more but I am not financially strong, so can you please give me the information on the scholarship which the diploma students can apply for?

Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether higher studies scholarship is provided to ST students or not?
  2. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  3. What is the requirement to apply for EBC scholarship?
  4. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  6. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  7. Who is eligible for the scholarship for doing higher studies? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  9. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  10. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  12. Eligibility for OC students to get scholarship for higher studies?
  13. What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  16. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  17. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
14th November 2016, 07:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma students eligible to apply for scholarship for further higher studies

Yes, diploma students can definitely apply for scholarships in order to pursue higher studies. Scholarships are given by the institutes which offer degree courses for students facing adverse economic conditions as well as for students of merit. Hence, if you excel in yoyr academics, then you can receive scholarship. You can also apply for education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?