10th October 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme of Union Bank of India Education Loan policy?

Kindly let me know about the subsidy scheme which is available for Union Bank of India. I am looking to apply an Education Loan in this Bank so I want to know about the subsidy scheme.

12th October 2016, 09:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subsidy scheme of Union Bank of India Education Loan policy?

1. Central Government has introduced Central Scheme for Interest Subsidy which is offered by all banks in case of Education loan to different professional course to candidates of economically weaker section.

2. To avail this subsidy scheme, the overall income of your family should not be greater than 4.5 lakhs. If your family income is within limit specified, you will not have to give any interest while pursuing course plus one year window period for repayment is provided and after that interest will be charged.

3. Union Bank of India offers this scheme to candidates who fulfill required eligibility criteria.
3rd January 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

My sister availed an edu-loan from UBl for an amount of Rs.10 lakhs - she passed MBBS in 2016 and wish to go abroad along with her husband. . She wish to attend a one year diploma course along with part time job. She need one year moratorium/ delay period for the repayment of edu loan. I need your advise
16th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I need education loan of 40 lakhs for M.B.B.S course for studying in india. What is the maximum limit for study in india. I have also property to mortgage of worth about 40 lakhs. My father ITR is about 4 lac per annum but i can give guarantee of my paternal uncle who is doctor and in government job also. How much loan bank will sanction. Please reply me.
13th December 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I borrowed loan from ubi and acc will be npa now the bm asking for a 15000 in single payment, I said i will pay on monthly 2000 .he not accepted for this.pls advice me
24th December 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

My wife has taken education loan before our marriage, she has completed her BE in May 2017, and started paying the loan from Jan 2018 however the interest is levied for the period while she was pursuing her BE and in 1 year moratorium period as well. how can I take subsidy for that period of interest.
14th February 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I got education loan from union bank of india in the year 2011 to 2015 of amt 1,60,000.now they told to pay 2,40,000. And they automatically detect amt from my account. They are torturing me. But my frds bank bank of baroda, they told to pay only 30000 from her. And they said they are ready cancel loan. How its possible? . Can i get same subsidy?
10th July 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

My sister has taken 4 lakh loan for her BDS studies ...she is in final year now ....how shd i get benefited by subsidy as our family income is also less than whatever you have mentioned...pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?