7th November 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Details of Interest Subsidy scheme of ICICI Bank Education Loan? Documents required to apply?

I would like to know about the Interest Subsidy scheme of ICICI Bank Education Loan. Can I know the documents required to apply for this Bank's Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  2. Subsidy on interest offered under Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  5. Interest subsidy scheme of an Education Loan against Rs. 7 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  6. What is Interest Subsidy under Education Loan Scheme?
  7. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  8. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  9. Interest subsidy scheme of HDFC Bank Education Loan?
  10. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of Subsidy under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Travancore?
  12. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  13. Is M.Sc Biotechnology not a professional course? Why bank charge me compound interest from the study period itself? Can I get subsidy in interest from IOB?
  14. Subsidy scheme of Union Bank of India Education Loan policy?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Procedure to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda and subsidy in interest if having BPL card?
  17. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  18. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
30th November 2016, 10:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Interest Subsidy scheme of ICICI Bank Education Loan? Documents required to apply?

As per interest subsidy scheme of ICICI bank, amount of interest on education loan sanctioned during course period will be waived. One more year is given to repay the loan in installment after course period but after that interest is charged and candidate will have to pay such interest.

Documents required for education loan from ICICI:

>>Proof of identity and address.

>>Education loan letter containing fee structure of course.

>>Income certificate of parents.

>>PAN Card is necessary.

>>Academic certificates.

>>Collateral if education loan amount is more than 7.5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?