15th December 2012, 03:16 PM
aviknanu

What is the criteria for admission in Ph.Ed in Education in NBU? What are the future prospects

what are the criteria for admission to phd in Education in NBU and what are its tuture prospects. when is the admission procedure starts.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the issuing date of application form for MSW course in Siliguri? I have done my BA from NBU, Siliguri
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education? -- [New]
  3. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  4. Minimum education qualifications required for TTA post in Indian Railways? Career prospects in future?
  5. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  6. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  7. How may I do a Masters course followed by a PhD in Delhi? What's the future prospective if I do LL.M after PhD? I've done LLB from DU with 1st division and currently working as an officer with Indian Revenue service
  8. How to get admission for M.A after passing B.A English Honors
  9. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  10. When will the SBI PO Exam be conducted? Future Prospects of PO Job?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  12. What are the future prospects in Biomedical Engineering course after scoring 1114 in Tamilnadu HSC Exam?
  13. What is the future after doing degree in mass media?
  14. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  15. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Future prospects of Biomedical Instrumentation and Bioinformatics?
  17. Which subject has more scope between medical and non medical?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Marketing through distance?
7th February 2014, 02:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for admission in Ph.Ed in Education in NBU? What are the future prospects

First of all, you need to have Masters level education in relevant subject of research for Ph.D. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?