18th June 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?

hello
I want to know the details about phd
entrance examination as I want to enroll for PhD.
in special education?????????//
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  3. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA
  5. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  6. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  8. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  9. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  10. How may I get the details of PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guwahati university?
  11. Details regarding PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guahati university?
  12. discussion about Ph.D.
  13. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  14. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  15. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  16. Where can I find research material for PhD in Education?
  17. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  18. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
8th November 2014, 08:23 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?

Candidates with Post graduation in are eligible to do PhD in their preferred area. You also need the following criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have a PG in Arts or other related areas
• Need to have minimum 55% in academics

Entrance Examination differs from University to other University. Each University has their own way of examination. If you take Kurukshetra University and Pune University, they conduct examination in 2 separate papers, where as there is only single paper for Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.

Exam Pattern for entrance of PhD:

Kurukshetra University:

It is conducted in 2 papers.

• Paper I has objective type questions and the time is one hour.
• Paper II has subjective and short answer questions and the time is 2 hours.

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya:

• It has only one paper and the time allotted is 2 hours.
• This paper includes question from the Subject you choose

List of Universities offering PhD:

University of Pune
Punjab University
Kalayani University
Andhra University
Annamalai University
Bangalore University
Guru Nanak Dev University
Bundelkhand University
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?