31st October 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to get scholarship for continuing my studies while doing B.Pharm 1st year?

Sir/Mam,

I got 80.35% in B.Pharm 1 year . I am studying in SRTMUN . MAHARASHTRA .Can i get any scholarship ? Can someone please give me the complete steps which I need to follow for the same? Currently I have no idea what need to be done.
name-Bhagyashri rathod

20th July 2023, 04:04 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get scholarship for continuing my studies while doing B.Pharm 1st year?

Congratulations on your excellent performance in your first year of B.Pharm! You are definitely eligible for a number of scholarships. Here are a few that you may be interested in:
  • MHRD Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is available to students who have scored at least 60% in their 12th standard exams. The scholarship amount is Rs. 5000 per month.

• University Scholarship: Many universities offer scholarships to their students based on academic performance. You can check with your university to see if they offer any scholarships that you are eligible for.

• Industry Scholarships: Some industries offer scholarships to students who are studying in fields related to their business. You can search online to see if there are any industry scholarships that you are eligible for.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application form and provide documentation of your academic achievements. You may also need to write an essay or provide letters of recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?