31st October 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a scholarship in good university from USA if my GATE score is 300?

My GRE score is 300/340 . Can I get scholarship with good University in USA for MS Or Does it need more score for Scholarship ? If so is it required for me to write the exam again? Can someone please comment and let me know the possibilities?

Thanks!

20th July 2023, 04:03 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a scholarship in good university from USA if my GATE score is 300?

Your GRE score of 300 is a good score, but it may not be enough to get a scholarship from a top university in the US. The average GRE score for admitted students at top universities is around 320. However, there are many factors that universities consider when awarding scholarships, so it is possible that you could still be awarded a scholarship with a score of 300.
Some of the factors that universities consider when awarding scholarships include:
  • Your GRE score
  • Your undergraduate GPA
  • Your letters of recommendation
  • Your personal statement
  • Your research experience
  • Your extracurricular activities
If you are serious about getting a scholarship, I would recommend that you retake the GRE and try to improve your score. However, even if you do not improve your score, you should still apply for scholarships. You never know if you will be awarded one until you apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?