31st October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D without giving GRE including scholarshpi?

I am mphil in psychology,interested in doing Ph.d with scholarship without GRE
Please guide me as such. What should be the steps which I need to follow now for doing Ph.D with scholarship? Kindly guide me with the complete information on the same.

Thanks
Harjot

20th July 2023, 04:06 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D without giving GRE including scholarshpi?

Yes, it is possible to do a Ph.D. without giving the GRE. However, it is important to note that not all universities will accept applications from students who have not taken the GRE.
Some of the steps you can follow to do a Ph.D. without giving the GRE:
  • Research universities that do not require the GRE: There are a number of universities that do not require the GRE for admission to Ph.D. programs. You can search online or contact individual universities to find out if they offer Ph.D. programs in psychology that do not require the GRE.

• Prepare your application: Once you have found a few universities that you are interested in, you can start preparing your application. This includes submitting your transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
  • Contact potential advisors: It is also a good idea to contact potential advisors at the universities you are interested in. This will give you a chance to learn more about their research and see if they are a good fit for your interests.
  • Apply for scholarships: There are a number of scholarships available for Ph.D. students who have not taken the GRE. You can search online or contact individual universities to find out if they offer any scholarships that you are eligible for.
Some of the scholarships that you can apply for without GRE:
  • University of California, Berkeley Chancellor's Fellowship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding Ph.D. students who have not taken the GRE.

• Stanford Graduate Fellowship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding Ph.D. students who have not taken the GRE.

• University of Chicago Graduate Merit Fellowship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding Ph.D. students who have not taken the GRE.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?