20th February 2018, 12:54 PM
latha@2018

What should be the maximum annual income to be eligible for Rural quota for applying for CET 2018?

My daughter is studying in II PUC and now she is applying for CET 2018. She has studied from 1st to 10th in rural area and hence she is eligible for rural quota. But our (her parents) annual income is more than 10 lakhs. So please let me know whether she is eligible for rural quota reservation or not?

Related Questions:
  1. If my annual income is 350000 then is my daughter eligible for OBC quota in Karnataka CET?
  2. Rural quota reservation in medical pg course in KCET?
  3. Will be considered for Reservation of OBC or Not if Annual Income Exceeds 2 lakh per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is my son eligible to avail OBC quota for engineering? I'm employee at CPSU, working as assistant manager and having less than 4.5 lacks annual income
  5. What type of field should I take to make good money?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 40,000 rank in CET in Rural Quota and 3A category?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for engineering under rural quota if I have completed 1st to 10th standard in rural school?
  8. What is the rual quota reservation for stuying in more than 1 school?
  9. What documents are required for caste validity certificate?
  10. How to apply for another post in central government if I am a employee in central government with annual income of 5 lakh? Am I eligible to apply in OBC quota?
  11. Is my daughter eligible to get OBC Non Creamy Layer if annual taxable income is Rs.815000?
  12. Is there any difference between OBC(NCL) and OBC(NCL) Minority?
  13. Can I get a medical government seat under rural quota after scoring 3625 in KCET?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Non Creamy layer certificate if my Father's annual Income is 7.5 lac?
  15. Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?
  17. What is the annual income limit for scholarship eligibility?
  18. Will I be eligible for Delhi polytechnic after completing ITI in November?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?