15th May 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?

What all are the scholarship available for an Indian student to study abroad after completing 10th boards in ICSE syllabus (aggregate above 90%)? Can you please explain me everything in detail about the scholarship? Looking forward to get the answer soon!

26th April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?

I had completed my 10th icse board exams and I want to study medical abroad India on scholarship. Please show me the right path for achieving my goal and also let me know best universities to study medical abroad.
6th September 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?

I am in 10th class studying in an icse school l. I want to go abroad after 10th. Are there any exams which give scholarships so that i can gp abroad for my further studies
20th April 2021, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm an ICSE student of class 10th.. how can I get a scholarship so that I can study abroad. Is there any specific exam for getting the scholarship (for ICSE students )??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?