17th March 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for an OC candidate who has scored 965 marks in BIPC?

Hello,
I got 965 marks in BIPC.
Is there any scholarship available for me?
I am an OC candidate.
Please help me to know about this.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  3. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  4. Can I get Scholarship being a candidate having scored 88% in 12th Class and pursuing CA course?
  5. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What type of scholarship I would get if I scored 80% marks in MP board?
  7. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  9. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  10. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  11. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  12. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  13. Which scholarship can I get after scoring 80% marks?
  14. What should i do to join Clerical after completing 12th with 71%?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  16. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  17. Scholarship available for a female candidate who has secured 82% in 8th CBSE?
  18. Can I get CBSE scholarship if I scored 87% in 10th, 86.2% in 12th?
9th April 2015, 07:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for an OC candidate who has scored 965 marks in BIPC?

Yes, there are few scholarships available for you :

1. Indian oil educational scholarship scheme

* Candidate must be in the first year of the graduation course from a recognized college/ institution.

* To apply online go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php

2. Central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship

* Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 80% in class 12 examination from a recognized board.

* Total annual income of the parents should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum.

* To avail this scholarship contact the respective college scholarship department whether it has registered under CSS or not. If not register and apply it online.

* To register the institution go to http://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/SCHSearchAgency.aspx
11th April 2015, 03:42 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for an OC candidate who has scored 965 marks in BIPC?

First of all i would like to congratulate you for your good score. According to my point of view you are eligible for many scholarships. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply in any of the below mentioned schemes.
One of the scholarship is provided by the North South Foundation to all the students who go for higher education. Also CSS scholarship scheme is there where you can apply. For applying any of the scholarship you have to fill up a scholarship from and submit that in the specified office with in the specified date.
12th April 2015, 12:58 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is there any scholarship available for an OC candidate who has scored 965 marks in BIPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I got 965 marks in BIPC.
Is there any scholarship available for me?
I am an OC candidate.
Please help me to know about this.
With Regards-

Yes, there is an Scholarship started by the Government for the candidate like you. What you need to do is to write an application to your nearest Government educational body regarding the same. They will respond you and will help you in getting the Scholarship.
23rd August 2015, 02:44 PM
pulakanam saikumar

Namesthe sir or madam
my name is pulakanam saikumar s/o pulakanam ramesh
i am studying intermedidate second year
i am very family please give any scholar ship me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?