31st October 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for SC students who have scored 825 marks in 10th and 64% marks in 12th?

Is there any scholarship available for SC students who have scored 825 marks in 10th and 64% marks in 12th? Can you please advice me the steps which I have to follow now to apply for the scholarship and get it? Awaiting for the answer soon!

13th June 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for SC students who have scored 825 marks in 10th and 64% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship available for SC students who have scored 825 marks in 10th and 64% marks in 12th? Can you please advice me the steps which I have to follow now to apply for the scholarship and get it? Awaiting for the answer soon!

There are various scholarships available for SC students who have completed 12th with 64% marks, to pursue higher education. Students can apply for a scholarship either online or offline. List of scholarships available for SC students is given below;

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Website Link

Post Metric Scholarship for SC ST OBC - Website Link

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Website Link

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Website Link

LIC Scholarship - Website Link

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Website Link

North South Foundation Scholarship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?