11th May 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship or fee concessions available for doing BBA in top colleges?

Respected Sir/Madam, Since I hale form a poor family background so, it is very difficult for me to adjust the college fees. Therefore are there any scholarship or fee concessions for me. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?
  3. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. List of top colleges for BBA in U.P specially in Varanasi and Lucknow.
  6. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  7. List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed?
  8. Can I do BBA after 12th? BBA colleges in Mumbai with their fee structure and procedure to take admission?
  9. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  10. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  11. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get any scholarship in top of doing MBA in IIM?
  13. Where to get scholarship for doing BBA in Marketing field?
  14. Is there any chance to get scholarship after getting admitted in MBA/MCA college? List of top MCA colleges in West Bengal? What is the course fee?
  15. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course?
  17. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  18. Which are the top BBA colleges in India?
27th July 2017, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship or fee concessions available for doing BBA in top colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Since I hale form a poor family background so, it is very difficult for me to adjust the college fees. Therefore are there any scholarship or fee concessions for me. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thanks!

Yes, there are various scholarships available for the students who are studying the BBA course. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit (marks scored in 10+2) and family income. Students can contact their college or apply directly for a scholarship. Many government and private institutions/organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. Some of the scholarships available for the BBA students are given below;

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?