29th February 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get any scholarship in top of doing MBA in IIM?

I wanna do MBA from a top iim but the fee is very high which
can't be afforded by me as I am from a middle class family.thus I am eager to know wheather iims provide any special scholarship for financially weak students or not

1st March 2016, 02:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get any scholarship in top of doing MBA in IIM?

I am sorry to tell you this but there is no Scholarship for the course of MBA in IIM.
You can opt for the Bank Loan though and if you can get admission to IIM almost all the Banks will be willing to sanction your Loan once you have fulfilled all the rules.
This is the best option for you considering that you will be able to get a good job once you have completed your course and you will be able to repay the Bank Loan quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?