24th April 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the available scholarship plans for students scoring 85-90% marks in class 12 With CBSE?

Sir/Mam, I have just appeared in class 12 exam and I expect that I will score 85-90% marks. Is there some scholarship plan for these marks. If I am willing to take admission in your institute for IIT-JEE (mains advance) coaching? Can you please give me the needed information for me? Thanks!

12th December 2017, 03:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available scholarship plans for students scoring 85-90% marks in class 12 With CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have just appeared in class 12 exam and I expect that I will score 85-90% marks. Is there some scholarship plan for these marks. If I am willing to take admission in your institute for IIT-JEE (mains advance) coaching? Can you please give me the needed information for me? Thanks!

Students after completion of 12th with 85% to 90% marks can apply for various scholarships to pursue higher education. They can apply for scholarships online/offline or contact their college. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the 12th and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed students from CBSE Board are given below;

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?