13th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am Dr. Vinay Lokesh and I have joined MBBS course and got my 1st, 3rd, and 4th years scholarship under SC category Merit List. But I have not got my 2nd year scholarship even though I have submitted all needed details and requisitions through college at time. I have repeatedly enquired about it in college and Welfare department but till now I have not got it. I will be completing in a few days my Internship so please do help. Iwant my 2nd year scholarship. Please help me.

4th April 2023, 05:57 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?

Dear Dr. Vinay Lokesh, I am sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your scholarship for the 2nd year of your MBBS course. As you have already submitted all the necessary details and requisitions, it is important that you follow up with the concerned authorities to ensure that your scholarship is processed and disbursed.

Here are a few steps that you can take:

1. Contact the Scholarship Department: You can contact the scholarship department of your college and inquire about the status of your scholarship. They may be able to provide you with more information or help you to follow up with the concerned authorities.

2. Contact the Welfare Department: If you have not received a satisfactory response from the scholarship department, you can contact the welfare department of your state government. They may be able to intervene and expedite the process.

3. Follow up regularly: It is important to follow up regularly with the concerned authorities to ensure that your scholarship is processed and disbursed. You can set up reminders for yourself and make regular phone calls or emails to check on the status of your scholarship.

4. Seek legal help: If all else fails, you can seek legal help to ensure that your scholarship is processed and disbursed. You can consult a lawyer who specializes in education law and seek their advice on the matter.

I hope these steps help you to get your scholarship for the 2nd year of your MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?