3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What bank will do with student or co-borrower of education loan if didn't get job?

Hello Friends, I have one doubts. Suppose, I got loan for my education and after completing I didn’t get job. Then what will bank do with me or with my co-borrower i mean the guarantor? They will force me but in what way that I want to know?

Related Questions:
  1. What bank will do with student or co-borrower of education loan if didn't get job?
  2. What is co-borrower in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Who is a is co-borrower in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Who is co-borrower in ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  5. How can a Bank treat with a student who is abiding the mode of repayment in Education Loan?
  6. Whether Bank pressurize guarantor for repayment of Education Loan?
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Chances to get an education loan in security of Fiance's property? Can my Fiance become a co-borrower?
  9. Can I get education loan without a co-borrower?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee?
  11. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  14. Can a working person get education loan having good credit score? Which bank I should approach?
  15. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  18. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
11th April 2018, 01:47 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: What bank will do with student or co-borrower of education loan if didn't get job?

The rules are made for all borrowers under the scheme with uniformity, and laid down procedure can not be made to suit one’s convenience.

But if you will not repay the education loan amount, then bank has to act as per laid down regulations and may can also take any legal action against you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?