24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?

Hi,
I am a B.Tech student and wish to pursue MS in Abroad. I want to apply Bank Education Loan for MS course. So, I would like to know if I will do part time job there then Bank will not provide me an Education Loan? Bank will restrict for doing job while studying?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  2. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  3. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  6. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  7. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  10. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  11. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  16. Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  18. What is CSIS under Bank Education Loan scheme?
26th June 2016, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?

No, there is nothing like bank will discontinue your education loan if you do per time job while studying in abroad. Usually, bank tells to inform whenever one gets a job or gets a scholarship. However, there is no need of informing bank in case of per time job. Even though you inform , it is not a problem and there will be no restriction in your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?