3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan in security of Fiance's property? Can my Fiance become a co-borrower?

Sir, I am a girl candidate and willing to do Masters course so, I need education loan but bank will demand some security. I want to know can I get education loan in security of my Fiance property? Can my Fiance become co-borrower?

14th October 2017, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan in security of Fiance's property? Can my Fiance become a co-borrower?

To get an education loan for pursuing your Master's degree course, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. You can get an education loan up to Rs. 4 lakhs without any security. For getting an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, third-party guarantee should be provided and for getting an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees, the Collateral security documents related to property should be submitted to bank for processing your education loan, so, you can use your Fiance's property as a security to get an education loan for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?