10th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee?

Hi Sir,
I am B.E.(IT) graduate with 82% marks in Bhopal. Currently I am working with an MNC. I need an Education Loan for my MBA. But I don't have any co-borrower or co-applicant. Please tell me can I get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?
  3. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education?
  4. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  5. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in XLRI for an employee of Mindtree?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  7. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MS in UK without a Guarantor and Co-Applicant?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  10. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  13. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study Executive MBA in IIM-Calcutta?
  14. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  16. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?
  17. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  18. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
12th May 2016, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee?

It depends on the salary you get from the MNC. If you have a good income every month then you can get educational loan but you have to continue the job while studying to repay the loan later.
Executive MBA is a better option for professionals if you have more than 5 years of experience. Normally, a heavy loan amount will require co-borrower or co-applicant for security purpose to recover loan later.
13th May 2016, 11:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee?

Yes, you can get education loan without co-borrower/co-applicant in order to study MBA since you are an employee and have stable income source. However, you cannot leave the job and then opt for loan for MBA course. You need to continue your job as it will act as guarantor for the loan while pursuing the MBA course. If you leave your job to pursue MBA course and want to opt for education loan to meet its expense, then you will require assets to prove your financial worth which can become the substitute of your co-borrower. Otherwise the bank will not sanction loan without co-borrower. If the loan amount is very high (like more than 4.5 lakhs) then co-borrower is mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?