1st November 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Details and interest rates under Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students?

Can I get the details of Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students? What is the interest rates charges for studying in India? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  2. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  3. Details and interest rates under Vidyanidhi Scheme of South Indian Bank?
  4. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  5. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  7. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  11. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  14. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  16. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  17. Is processing fee available under Avanse Education Loan scheme? Documents required to apply?
  18. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
4th November 2016, 09:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and interest rates under Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students?

The interest rate under Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students is calculated as below.

Interest Rate = Avanse Base Rate + Spread

Base Lending Rate is 11.5%

-The Spread varies from case to case.
- Rate of interest on student loan fluctuates from time to time.
- Interest is calculated as simple interest.

The detailed notification of the education loan scheme is attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Avanse Education Loan.docx(16.0 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?