2nd November 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete fee cost for doing MS in USA? Is there any scholarship and aid available for doing the course?

Financial i want scholarships and aid, for that how should i be? Wht. Thingd to do to study free of cost. What is the complete fee cost for doing MS in USA? Is there any scholarship and aid available for doing the course? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

17th November 2015, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete fee cost for doing MS in USA? Is there any scholarship and aid available for doing the course?

The complete cost for studying MS course in US will be around 20 lakhs and it may vary depending upon the selection of university you choose for pursuing MS course. Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing MS course in US but, you need to have good aggregate in your Graduation, good scores in your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester. Some US universities also provides jobs in campus and you can earn money for paying your course fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?