4th September 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?

Hello sir, I have completed Engineering from Government college and get admission in IIT Guwahati. I was taken an education loan of 4 lakh from SBI and was to repayment after 6 month of course. What should I do at this period because I am not doing a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization? -- [New]
  2. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  3. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  5. Is it possible to pay the amount of education loan before the time?
  6. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  7. Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Handicapped person?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  12. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of difficulties I can face if won't pay education loan amount on time?
  14. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  15. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  16. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  17. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  18. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
6th September 2016, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?

Well, you have to find a way to pay EMIs for your education loan. If you are not having job then also bank won't be lenient towards non payment of EMI and interest will rise with delay in payment.

Hence, take up any job to pay your loan. Banks will not wait for anything and they might look for alternate ways of getting the money back with interest.
26th May 2017, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?

I am working abroad and I have to take educational lone for my child.on my part can I show my salary slip as I working out side India. Is that acceptable .please advice.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?