29th August 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pay the amount of education loan before the time?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan for 5 years but now I am in 3rd year of my degree course and want to pay the amount in one time. Is it possible to pay the amount before the time?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of difficulties I can face if won't pay education loan amount on time?
  3. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  4. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  5. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  6. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  7. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  8. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  9. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  10. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  11. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  13. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  14. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  15. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  16. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  17. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  18. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
30th August 2016, 08:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pay the amount of education loan before the time?

Yes, you can definitely repay the entire education loan amount at any point of time before the completion of your study period or repayment period. There is no problem in repaying the entire amount at one time. You need to deposit the lumpsum repayment amount in the loan account which has been opened under your name for education loan.
30th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pay the amount of education loan before the time?

There is no problem in repaying the entire amount of loan before stipulated time. If you want to get rid of your loan at present then you can terminate your education loan by repaying full amount of loan.

However, there is no interest charged on sanctioned amount of education loan to any candidate while pursuing course. Central government of India gives interest subsidy on education loan during course period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?