29th January 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of degree course and I have taken an education loan of 4 lakh from SBI but now my father is jobless due to demonetization. Please tell me can I get deduction in amount of loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  2. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  3. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  4. Can I get Tax Deduction if taking Education Loan of Rs. 3,50,000 Lacs?
  5. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  6. Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off if I am Physically Handicapped person?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  10. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  14. What to do if unable to pay the education loan amount on time due to being jobless?
  15. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  16. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  17. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  18. List of colleges provide deduction on fees to the students who are studying on education loan?
31st January 2017, 07:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?

I am extremely sorry to state that there cannot be any deduction or subsidy in the amount of education loan on account of demonetization. Even if your father lost his job on account of demonetization, still there is no such clause of deduction or subsidy in the education loan amount or its rate of interest. You need to comply with the terms and conditions and repay the loan entirely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?