25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?

I want to take loan from State Bank of India for studying MBA. I have an account in SBI that is why I want to apply for education loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  4. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  5. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?
  7. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  13. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  14. Terms & Conditions of Corporation Bank Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd March 2018, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?

To apply for an education loan in State Bank of India for pursuing MBA course, you have to visit the bank directly or you can apply online through respective bank official website. No security is required to apply for an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs. For education loans above Rs. 4 lakhs, you should have to submit the third-party guarantee or collateral security documents to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?