30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?

Dear Friends,
I am doing my B.Tech from Jaipur and I am in my 3rd year.I want to go for my MS in Germany. I belong to a middle class family with my father's earning is about Rs. 3.2 Lacs per annum. I have a Bank account in Federal Bank. and I want to apply an Education Loan for my MS from this Bank. Kindly tell me what documents are required to apply for Education Loan from this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  2. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  4. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  6. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  7. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  8. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  9. Formalities to get Bank Education Loan to study in Germany?
  10. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  11. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  15. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
3rd July 2016, 12:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?

Federal Bank offer Education loan under the name "Special Vidya Loan" for candidates who are interested to pursue higher studies in India or Abroad. To get an Education loan from Federal Bank for pursuing your MS course in Germany, you have to apply for Education loan by visiting any of the bank branch.

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany are listed below :-

=> Identity Proof
=> Address Proof
=> Income Proof
=> Admission letter
=> Academic Certificates
=> Proof of Fees structure
=> Collateral Security Documents (for loan amount greater than Rs. 7.5 lacs)
=> Passport Size Photographs
3rd July 2016, 03:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany are listed below :-

--> Admission Letter
--> Proof of Identity
--> Proof of Residence
--> 10th, Inter and Graduation Marks Certificates
--> Proof of Income (Salary Slips/ IT Returns)
--> Proof of Fees Structure obtained from respective college
--> Two passport size photographs
--> Collateral Security documents (Buildings/ Land Documents)

You need to submit all the above mentioned documents to Federal Bank for processing your Education Loan. If all the documents you have submitted are verified and found correct by bank, your loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
3rd July 2016, 06:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the third year of your B.Tech course and want to go for MS degree from Germany. You are interested to take the education loan for MS degree and want to know about the documents required for applying educational loan from Federal Bank.

Documents Required:

--Admission Letter which you got from the college

--10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheet Xerox

--Address proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)

--Identity proof (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)

--Proof of Fee structure

--Collateral security (if loan amount is more than 4 lakhs)

--3-4 color photograph

**After taking all these documents in original as well as in Xerox, visit to the nearest bank branch office of Federal Bank. Fill the application form in which you have to mention your personal details, academic details, loan amount details etc. After filling the application form you have to submit it with relevant documents.
3rd July 2016, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The detailed list of documents which you need to furnish the bank will be communicated to you by the branch manager of concerned Federal Bank from which you are seeking education loan. Generally the documents required are :-

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Fee structure of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of your family.
- Correctly filled and signed loan documents.
- Passport
- Passport Size photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?