19th October 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the general conditions to get scholarship from any authority?

respected all
please tell me how i can get a scholarship
i could do for a month which would give me some scholarship.
I would also like to know conditions for application for scholarship.
Rubina

Related Questions:
  1. How to inform authority or what to do if I haven't received scholarship this year?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for general students?
  3. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  4. How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?
  5. Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?
  6. Can I get scholarship for MBBS after scoring 71% marks in general?
  7. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  8. Are there scholarships for 90% scorer in 12th MP Board? Any authority provides interest free loan?
  9. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
  10. What is the criteria to change the college while studying in an Engineering College?
  11. Admission fees for B.Tech 4 years course of KIIT?
  12. How can I get scholarships in B.Tech in AP?
  13. Fee structure of XAT entrance exam?
  14. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  15. CBSE scholarship of 2 years old scheme not received yet
  16. Is Information Security branch not affiliated? Why can't I get GATE scholarship with after having opted for Information Security course?
  17. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
25th October 2014, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the general conditions to get scholarship from any authority?

You should have mentioned your educational qualifications and financial status, then it would have been easier for us to give a specific detailed information concerning scholarship. Mostly educational qualification and financial status are the two most important criteria for scholarship provision by any organization.

http://www.scholarshipsinindia.com/
http://www.engineering.careers360.co...arships/indian

You can refer to the above links to get information of various scholarships for Indian Students for various courses along with the eligibility conditions and application procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?