20th December 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?

Hello sir, I am studying a degree course from VIT and want to apply for an education loan in SBI. Please tell me what is the impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  2. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  3. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  4. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  6. How can I get an Education Loan without paying interest during study period? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization? -- [New]
  10. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  13. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  14. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?
  15. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  16. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  17. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  18. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
23rd December 2016, 08:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?

There has not been a huge impact of demonetization on the rate of interest of education loan . However, it is expected that the rate of interest might come down in the near future. The rate of interest is still hovering around 12-13 percent. You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your higher studies. Since interest rate fluctuates from time to time, so if it decreases in the near future , you can still reap it's benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?