9th November 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Education loan schemes available in IDBI to study in foreign? Maximum interest rate chargeable on it?

Sir, I want to get education loan from IDBI to study in foreign. Please tell me which are the schemes available in IDBI for it? Maximum interest rate chargeable on it?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan? -- [New]
  3. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Interest rate, processing fees, maximum tenure and pre-closer charges for the education loan of 6 lakh from IDBI?
  5. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?
  6. When to apply for education loan at Bank of India? Maximum interest rate for the loan?
  7. Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?
  8. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  10. Procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it?
  11. Entire process to get education loan from IDBI bank? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?
  12. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  13. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate?
  14. Affect of GST on interest rate of Education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much amount a bank can grant as education loan to study MBBS in a private college? Rate of interest, repayment period and maximum tenure?
  16. Terms and conditions to get education loan from Syndicate Bank? Interest rate and maximum tenure allowed for it?
  17. Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?
  18. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2017, 04:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan schemes available in IDBI to study in foreign? Maximum interest rate chargeable on it?

Education Loan Scheme of IDBI Bank:- You can get education loan more than Rs. 20 lakhs to study in abroad.

Interest Rate:-

Loan up to Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad - 11%
Loan above Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad - 12%

Repayment Tenure:-

Loan up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs - up to 10 years
Loan above Rs. 7.5 lakhs - up to 15 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?