30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?

Respected sir, My name is Pinky from Surat, Gujarat and wanted to study integrated B.Tech & M.Tech course. Government schemes for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  3. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  4. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  5. Central government schemes for the economically weaker segments of the society providing full interest rate subsidy during the moratorium period of the education loan?
  6. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  9. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  12. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  13. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  16. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?
  17. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  18. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
3rd May 2017, 08:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?

The female candidate will get 0.05% concession on interest rate of the loan amount taken to study higher education along with that if the girl child belongs to the economically weaker section (parental income does not exceed Rs. 4.5 Lac per annum from all the source) will get an interest subsidy during the moratorium period, which means completion of the course plus one year or six months after getting the job whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?