26th January 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of scholarships are available for me to study B.Tech?

Hello
I need to gain scholarship for the study of my B.tech course in university college.Please give me some information about it.Since my father is barber who can able to earn an income of 40000/- for year.I give an assurance for this.Please do some favour.

27th January 2015, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of scholarships are available for me to study B.Tech?

You can get fee exemption and scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course since, your family annual income is less than One lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees. Since, your family income is only Rs.40,000/-, you can avail scholarship and fee exemption from your state government to pursue your B.Tech course. To be eligible to avail this scholarship, you must not be the child of any government employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?