24th April 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year to be eligible for inspire scholarship?

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year to be eligible for inspire scholarship? Can someone please let me know the details on the same? I want to apply for the scholarship but am not sure on the details for now. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
27th April 2017, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year to be eligible for inspire scholarship?

Those who are under top 1% of the class 12th board exams are eligible for INSPIRE scholarship, provided they take admission in basic science course like B.Sc degree from a recognized university.

B.Sc marks are not a concerned for getting this scholarship. Just getting admission after passing as a top student of the respective board is needed.
10th July 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year to be eligible for inspire scholarship?

Minimum percentage required for b.SC first year for up inspire scheme for up board 2018-19 and when scholarship come please tell me sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?