19th October 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get engineering merit scholarship?

I have completed my inter at 943 marks.I belong to OC category. I want to get engineering merit scholarship? Who can give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for merit scholarship while studying civil engineering in IIT Madras? -- [New]
  2. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  3. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?
  6. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage?
  7. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  8. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
  10. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  13. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
  14. Scholarship for 3rd year B.Sc. students?
  15. How should I apply for various merit scholarship entrance exams to get into engineering colleges like Cambridge and MIT?
  16. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  17. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  18. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
19th December 2017, 11:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get engineering merit scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my inter at 943 marks.I belong to OC category. I want to get engineering merit scholarship? Who can give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students who got admission to study BE or BTech, can apply for various merit scholarships. Students have to contact their college or apply directly (online/offline) for scholarships. They have to apply for scholarships with necessary documents online or offline as per the requirements. Students can find the government scholarships in the National Scholarship Portal. National Scholarship Portal website link is given Click Here. Some of the scholarships available for the engineering students are given below:

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?